15 Feb How Does Someone Have the Time and Ability To Obtain A Master Degree?
Despite the professional success that each person may have in their current job, the key to achieve a professional growth is by continue learning new concepts that could complement your professional knowledge and therefore increase your chances of getting a promotion and a better-paying job.
However, with the current professional competition, the increasing cost of higher education, the demanding work schedule, limited funds and maybe a family to support, how does someone have the time and ability to obtain a master degree?
Taking these in consideration, the Latin American Chamber of Commerce of Charlotte and the Belk College of Business at UNC Charlotte took the task to organize an Informational Session to explain how their graduate programs could help you to make a difference in your career and leverage your earning potential. Read below how.
Why study at the Belk College of Business at UNC Charlotte?
1. The Programs are flexible. No matter how demanding your schedule is, there are some part-time programs with evening classes and some select courses are offered in a hybrid format. You can complete your degree without putting your life on hold.
2. Graduate School can be affordable. Through scholarships, low-cost in-state tuition and corporate sponsorships, you can focus on pursuing your career goals and increase your earning potential, not your debt.
3. Effective results. Graduates report a $20,000 average salary increase and are leaders in major corporations, successful entrepreneurs and though-leaders in their fields. Also, the programs offer the opportunity to gain an effective career change or reinforce the passion on your field of study.
4. International and national connections. With more than 29,000 alumni worldwide, 17,000 of whom currently working in Charlotte, The Belk College of Business is the most connected network in a city that Forbes ranked amongst the “Best Places for Business and Careers”. Besides that, in most of the classes you can have the opportunity to meet international students or you can apply for a exchange program to gain international experience.
5. Nationally-recognized master’s programs. The Belk College offers one of the nation’s best part-time MBA programs, a top-ranked Mathematical Finance program, Charlotte’s only M.S. in Management, and competitive programs in accounting, economics, entrepreneurship, innovation and commercial real estate.
To learn more about the programs visit https://belkcollege.uncc.edu
To see the photos of the event, click HERE!
Rocio Gonzalez, Executive Director at Latin American Chamber of Commerce of Charlotte
The Latin American Chamber of Commerce of Charlotte goal is to offer a sustainable bilingual platform of services to Latino entrepreneurs and professionals to empower them and engage them in the community.
To learn more about their events click here!
Speaker: John P. Jones, Associate Director of Graduate Student Services
Dr. Gary Kohut, MBA Program Director and Professor of Management
Dr. Chandra Subramaniam, Associate Professor of Management Information Systems
Kevin Miller, Vice President and Audit Manager at Bank of America
Noemi Santana, Senior Manager, Logistics and Customs Compliance at Belk
Fernando Mayoral, Marketing Strategist at the Latin American Chamber of Commerce of Charlotte