10 Apr Educational Programs for the Latin American Business Community
The United States ranks 1st out of 138 countries on providing the best environment for cultivating entrepreneurship (GEDI 2017) and 6% of the adult population owns a business as their main job.
Even so, start a business is tough and failure is around the corner. Roughly 20% of new businesses survive after their 1st year of operation and only one-third make it after their 10th anniversary.
To have a successful business, it’s important to be surrounded by experts
To have a successful business, it’s important to be surrounded by experts who can help you to build an effective business model, help you to understand the market and have access to capital that will lead you to grow your business.
The Latin American Chamber of Commerce of Charlotte, in collaboration with Nationwide and supporting partners Prospera USA, Charlot Law & Consulting and INKA Screen Printing presented the Nationwide Business Builder Accelerator Program 2018. A program that provided 25 bilingual business owners, who have been in business for 0 to 3 years, an opportunity to learn techniques and strategies that will help them to accelerate their business growth like:
- Business Model Canvas – Strategic management tool for developing new or documenting existing business models.
- Identify different personalities – How to speak with a new customer or supplier? Doer, Talker, Thinker or Guardian.
- Financial Reports / Statements – Cash Flow, P&L, Balance Sheet.
- Personal / Business Credit Relevance – Credit Scores and Lenders.
- Legal protection – Avoiding common legal mistakes by Small Businesses, contracts for Small Businesses to avoid a lawsuit and clear expectations and rules for employees.
- Insurance – Protect your business and rewards to attract/retain good employees.
- Marketing Research – Identifying your target market.
- Marketing Strategy – Reaching your target market.
To learn more about how Nationwide can help you to grow your business please visit their Business Solutions Center.